Step 1: Science
- Living Things: Caterpillars to butterflies- How long does it take for a caterpillar to grow and turn into a butterfly?
- Energy and Forces-Electricity- Design and make a Christmas card which lights up
- Energy and Forces-Heat
- Materials-Properties and characteristics-What materials are waterproof?
- Materials-What materials will dissolve in water?
- Environmental awareness and care- How to make polluted water clean.
Science Week Event
Powerpoint presentation on electricity
Using excel to analyse data and construct graphs.
Visit from an engineer
Design and make a marble run: Engineers week activity
Analysis of data collected during experiments
Develop a maths trail in the school
A showcase afternoon was held on 27th April where parents were invited to attend and children showcased their work.
Children showed their marble-run designs to other children in the school.